Join Toggl Hire as Community Manager and help us develop the best test library in the world.
The salary for this position is €47,000 annually, and you can work from anywhere in Europe – this role is fully remote!
Toggl Hire helps companies screen and hire the best candidates using smart skills tests. Our Smart Tests are generated from our Question Library, which is crowd-sourced from our community of question experts. We are aggressively expanding both the Question Library and Expert Community, and need your help to do so!
You’ll essentially be the owner of all things related to our Expert Community and Question Library. The main focus areas for this position are – driving experts’ engagement and supporting them in every aspect, monitoring the analytics and health of the questions in the test library to constantly improve the quality.
About the team
Toggl Hire is on a mission to revolutionize the way hiring happens. We are big believers that modern day recruiting should be effortless and enjoyable. That means no more resumes or cover letters, no more endless hours screening through applications, no more interpreting past roles into current experience.
We are a fully remote team, spread around Europe. Our people are highly skilled, highly motivated, and most importantly, a fun, friendly bunch. We value transparency and communication, and have regular meetups all over the world!
You will succeed in this role if you are excellent at communicating in English, have exceptional problem-solving skills, and are comfortable wearing many hats at once.
You should be self-motivated and able to work independently on the goals we set together.
We are looking for a good people person with great project management and analytical skills to be able to track KPIs, analyse the health of the test library, and pass this on as feedback to other teams at Toggl Hire.
Proven experience with community management and remote work experience is a plus.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered
- 4-6 weeks paid Sabbatical (depending on the tenure of the employee)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution for training, workshops, and conferences
- Health (physical and mental) budget of 2,000€ per year
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)