This is a part time role (20-30 hours). It is remote based and open to applicants based in Vietnam.
As the Community Manager of Vietnam, you will be an integral part of the Southeast Asia Community team engaging with one of the most active and popular communities in the blockchain industry. You will build and manage our Vietnamese community, encompassing online activities such as social media, livestreams and offline activities such as meetups/events and conferences. You’ll be an essential team member in developing a strong community passionate about connected smart contracts in Vietnam.
- Organize events and meetups for the Vietnamese Chainlink and blockchain community
- Create, translate and curate regular social media, blogs, social media posts for the Vietnamese community
- Build and nurture community advocate programs and campaigns that build brand passion for Chainlink
- Manage and cultivate community on social media and community channels such as Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Attend industry events (costs are paid), suggest events to Chainlink, and decide meetups for the community
- Package content from the community stakeholders to enable our community members to advocate for the Chainlink brand
- Monitor, measure, and report on the success of community growth and engagement metrics
- Look out for competitors, analyze them and help us improve Chainlink
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong English and Vietnamese language skills, both written and spoken
- Organized, resourceful and a self-starter
- Active social media user on Twitter, Telegram and other social media and community channels
- Deep understanding of internet culture
- You love and know all the latest memes
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a great listener
- Passion for building welcoming inclusive blockchain communities in Vietnam and the region
- Passion for the blockchain space and its transformational nature to change the world for the better
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary and compensation
$20,000 — $100,000/year