We are looking for a passionate Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, community building, and promotional events, we want to meet you. The salary for this position is €45,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world. Your job will include:
- Design and implement social media and community strategy to align with business goals across various networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, owned channels, etc.)
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news) Plan and oversee the creation of design assets for social media accounts (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency and to stay updated on new products and features
- Nurture relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on key metrics and ROI
- Proven hands-on experience with social media and community management for brands
- Experience working with B2B SaaS brands
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, etc.)
- Excellent (copy)writing and communication skills
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metric
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise. Only candidates who score well on the test will be considered.