Is this the job for you?
Is this the job for you?
* If you are an energetic go getter who never gives up on a problem until it is solved, we want you!
* If you crave variety, new challenges, and a fun work environment with an awesome team in a growing business with tons of career potential, this could be the job you’ve been looking for!
* If you want a team that was working remotely before COVID, working remotely during COVID, and will be working remotely after COVID, this is team for you!
* If your idea of a good day includes gently untangling client needs, troubleshooting reported issues, anddigging in to new areas and researching solution, then this is the place for you!
Who We Are: eThink Education is a rapidly growing technology company with a passion for customer service. We work in education technology, so you or your family might already be using our products in K-12, Higher Education, or Corporate applications. Our product is cloud based and open source, which means we are fresh and fun – not a bureaucratic crew of outdated stuffed shirts sitting around tweaking screens on some software originally developed before WiFi.
What would you do:
· Know Moodle, Moodle Workplace, and Totara inside and out
· Provide Tier 2 functional and basic technical support to Moodle and Totara clients
· Become involved in the Moodle HQ and Totara communities
· Gain experience with a variety of partners and tools that integrate with Moodle/Totara
· Get to know our clients and their individual needs
· Develop training materials and articles for client-facing knowledge base
· Work alongside eThink’s 5-star service team to solve client issues
· Develop internal resources within our Wiki
· Use our Ticket Management System to manage client interactions
What we need from you:
· A minimum 2 years’ experience supporting Moodle or Totara as an administrator
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent higher education or a really good story!
· 2-3 years’ experience with software customer support
· Experience with educational technology in one or more learning environments (K12, Higher Ed, Workplace)
· We’d really love you if you also had any of the following: you’ve hosted Moodle on your local PC, you have SQL skills, you’ve worked with SAML, oAuth, SMTP, or CSS
· Superior email and phone communication skills with an affinity for customer service
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org