Client Partner / Account Manager
Do you have a passion for bringing order to chaos? We’d love to talk. Our fast-growing team is looking for someone who’s comfortable wearing multiple hats, and adding new ones to their hat collection on a regular basis.
Part business development, part project manager, and part relationship expert, this role relies on a passion for collaborative problem solving to help both our clients and the team, a love for herding cats, and a finely-tuned attention to detail.
- Create, retain and grow great client relationships on key accounts.
- Engage in prospective client calls and evaluate for opportunity and fit.
- Nurture existing client relationships and identify opportunities to expand them into long-term, recurring engagements.
- Communicate DoubleUp’s differentiators in a compelling, articulate way.
- Gather project details, collaborate with internal stakeholders to create estimates and proposals, and negotiate contract terms.
- Own communication between the internal team and the key client stakeholders and establish a check-in cadence that supports the project flow.
- Conduct ongoing account check ins, planning exercises, and reviews to ensure that our clients and team are prepared for any challenges and opportunities.
- Champion new initiatives, uncover new client opportunities, create and deliver insight-driven creative briefs, and work with our creative team to ensure our work continually meets or exceeds our client’s expectations.
- Manage high volume and fast paced delivery of digital marketing projects including campaigns, brand development, social media, paid media, websites and video projects.
- Travel to client sites on an as-needed basis
- Provide trusted counsel to our clients based on the evolving digital marketing landscape and their unique business goals – Be a true partner for our clients.
- 2+ years of experience in a Client Relationship or Account Manager role, preferably in an agency environment in digital marketing, product design or creative services.
- Jedi-level people skills that enable you to not just close deals, but to make a killer first impression that is only outdone by an even better lasting impression.
- Ability to pitch to clients with confidence and clarity.
- Fine-tuned radar for potential risk, paired with a fine-tuned strategy for mitigating them before they impact the client.
- Understanding of and appreciation for good design, and the processes and lifecycles required to achieve it.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com