We’re looking for a data-driven Campaign Marketing Manager with significant experience in the B2B SaaS software, for a long-term, 100% remote position.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this is a great opportunity for a hands-on, creative team-player, preferably with an enthusiasm and experience of ecommerce.
What you’ll do:
- Campaign marketing: creation, organization and reporting of our outbound marketing campaigns, targeting specific prospects in North America and the UK.
- International SEO: helping to improve our rankings around keywords in the US, increasing impressions from search and driving more organic traffic to the Veeqo marketing site.
- Influencer outreach: building relationships with target bloggers, influencers and webmasters within the ecommerce and retail online community, driving 3rd party links from their website to Veeqo.
- Email marketing: communicating to existing leads in the Veeqo database, promoting our latest content, product information and company updates
- Social media: organization, creation and publishing of relevant content on the Veeqo social media channels
- Optimization: Proactively identify opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Transparent – you’re open and honest, take responsibility for your actions, own up when things go wrong, and never keep your colleagues in the dark.
- Always learning – you’re a lifetime learner, in pursuit of new information and challenges from a variety of sources to enrich your skillset and experiences.
- Team player – you check your ego at the door every morning, and understand the importance of teamwork. We win and lose together.
- Strive for excellence – you’re unafraid of failure, and will do whatever it takes to be the best you possibly can be in your role.
Apply for this role
If this role sounds like it could be for you, you can apply for the position using the link below.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit accounts.google.com.