In this position you’ll:
- Learn Sendwave processes and culture to ensure that you can provide every user the stellar experience they deserve.
- Assist new users via inbound calls, outbound calls, texts and emails with various issues related to the onboarding process in both English and Bengali.
- Complete the verification process for all new users, determining if they will be allowed to transact with Sendwave.
- Complete the verification process for users requesting to raise limits.
- Use our anti-fraud tools and verification systems to keep fraudsters off our platform.
- Participate in trainings & team meetings.
Skills you’ll need to be successful:
- Ability to make high-quality decisions quickly, while being comfortable with sometimes making the wrong call.
- Enthusiastic about speaking with users (and fraudsters) to conduct verifications and ensure that legitimate users have a positive experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Specifically, ability to balance being firm and decisive in the event you are speaking to a fraudster with being empathetic when speaking to legitimate users and borderline cases.
- Natural curiosity. A desire to keep after a problem until you understand what is going on.
- Ability to track fraudster patterns as they morph.
- Fluency in both Bengali and English is required.
- Ability to commit to a full time schedule (40 hrs per week)
- Ability to work at least one weekend shift per week (Saturday or Sunday) every week.
- Ability to work assigned shift, as we are open 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, some call center experience required.
- Must be able to work one of the following shifts (we are hiring 1 representative for each):
- 8am to 4pm EST Sunday – Thursday
- 8am to 4pm EST Tuesday – Saturday
Our company, including our support team, is 100% remote. You must live and be authorized to work in the United States. Candidates authorized to work exclusively outside of the United States will not be considered.
Salary and Benefits
- $20 USD/hour (or equivalent in another currency)
- Benefits package
- Equipment provided (laptop & headset).
- Position is remote, and can be executed from any quiet location with reliable, fast internet.
- We are a distributed group of engineers and operations headquarter members and over fifty customer support representatives, spread across three continents who are deeply passionate about our mission.
- We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Swahili, Dutch, Luganda, Somali, Amharic, Mandarin, Wolof, Fante, Ewe and Arabic.
- Sendwave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit boards.greenhouse.io.