At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
This is your opportunity to help shape the future of our remote company. We believe that a strong sales team is the backbone of healthy company growth.
- Together with our Account Executive you will take responsibility for the European market. This will give you a direct influence on your and our growth. With good performance there are many opportunities to take on more responsibility in our fast growing SaaS company.
- You actively search for new enterprise customers for us and contact them. Your primary goal is to spark interest in our solution and generate opportunities. Your tools are Linkedin, email, phone and other modern lead generation tools, but most of all your communication skills and your positive nature.
- You consult companies and help them optimize their workflows. You develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and their workflows. You sensitize them to the possibility of improving their processes through our software.
- You work hand in hand with the Account Executive of your market. You ensure a smooth handover of your opportunities to your AE and work out new outbound ideas.
- You are our ear to the market and use your insights to improve our customer approach. You share your insights from the conversations with your team and the Head of Sales and systematically improve yourapproach.
You’re good at
- You have a passion for sales and consulting. You are passionate about workflows and software, energetic and want to move yourself, your customers and your company forward.
- You have a track record of success in your personal, sports or work life. Work experience is only secondary for us in this position. Rather, we want to see that you have achieved something in the past and that you have reached your goals. Newcomers are therefore very welcome!
- Empathy and perseverance are not foreign words for you. You understand the needs of your customers and are good at communicating content easily and getting people excited about something.
- You are curious and have a wide range of interests. You are constantly learning new things and improving yourself.
- You speak fluent English. French or other languages are a plus.
This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, you’ll need to be on a timezone +/- 2 hours of Central Standard Time
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
How to apply?
Please apply via the online form (link below). We read every application and are happy if you invest time in a meaningful application and show us that you are a good fit for us.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️
Filestage GmbH, Lautenschlagerstr. 16, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit filestageteam.typeform.com.