Experience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious projects
We are looking for somebody to live, breathe and dream of ideas to take our brand, story and purpose to the next level! We have been remote for over twenty years. The trials, tribulations and hilarity that ensued, and propelled us forward to being the best remote workplace out there, have helped shape a brand that is begging to be unleashed and shared with the engineering community. Help us market the Clevertech brand to the talented people we are looking to attract across the globe. Tell our story. Build the brand. You will partner with our C-Suite team to help shape, polish and tell Clevertech stories, across a variety of mediums (social, forums, chats, events, long-form media, etc)….and bring your creativity to bear with new, innovative and exciting ways for us to interact with our community, and share our stories.
Who you are:
You are an accomplished storyteller. You ideally have some exposure to the unique challenges and strengths of a professional services firm. You have demonstrated successful marketing accomplishments to your target audience You ideally have content created for the remote/engineering/STEM community, before.
What You’ll Do:
- You will lead the effort to tell Clevertech’s story to our target audience to grow our brand
- You will manage the team, and hire the team/vendors.
- You will create, manage and launch multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of our message across all channels and motivating our target audience to "take action".
- Present ideas and final deliverables to stakeholders, and communicate with leaders about marketing programs and strategies
- Collaborate with our internal teams on brand positioning, awareness and execution of special events.
- 7+ years of brand marketing experience
- Accomplished marketing campaigns for enterprise-level companies ideally in the Professional Services industry
- Strong brand strategy skills across awareness, acquisition, and retention