We’re out to build the most kickass camera app and cloud photo storage service for contractors—and to have a good time doing it. Our hard work is paying off and we’re one of the fastest growing apps for contractors. But, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, and to be honest, we won’t take you too seriously either.
- Want to join a fast-moving, ever-changing startup with our Story, Values, and Perks.
- Have experience building apps that scale to millions of users, specifically within the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Can point to a time in your past where you successfully refactored legacy code to increase stability and performance, and you’re looking forward to doing it over and over again.
- Have backend expertise, but aren’t afraid to be a generalist and pitch in where needed to achieve team and company goals
- Enjoy teaching others.
- Are a pragmatist at heart, focusing on managing tradeoffs and shipping rather than perfection. You lean toward using existing patterns, libraries and tech instead of reinventing the wheel.
- Are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Are a fast-growing startup with big plans for the future.
- Don’t take ourselves too seriously: work isn’t the most important thing in life.
- Embrace change. We’ll be a different company a year from now, and a different one a year after that.
- Have a passion for excellence.
- Will pay you well and give you meaningful equity, along with health insurance and other benefits.
- Will treat you like an adult and let you take as much time off as you need if you’re getting work done.
- Have a great, soon-to-be-custom-remodeled office in the Lincoln Haymarket but love working remotely too.
- Are set up to handle remote workers with quality video conferencing equipment and tools like Zoom, Notion, Slack, etc.
To apply for this job, please visit careers.companycam.com.