We have a very high bar regarding the skills, character and ambition of our team. We are looking for coworkers who are among the very best in their field who can help us turn Pexels into one of the big tools used by tens of millions of creatives worldwide.
Since so many designers, developers and startups are using Pexels you have the chance to work on and build a product that a lot of your friends and peers know, use and love. Come on board and help making sure your friends can use the best version of Pexels possible.
– Understanding of Rails best practices and conventions
– You know how to write maintainable Ruby on Rails code
– Experience with HTML, CSS, MySQL and Elasticsearch is a plus but not required
– Fluent English
– Identify bugs and bottlenecks, and devise solutions to these problems
– Help to improve our technology stack
– Take part in product decisions
– Build a product with an amazing user experience that makes millions of designers, writers and photographers happy
What We Offer
– An environment to have huge impact on our company, the product and our users
– Competitive compensation
– A small, flexible and very effective team
– We are a German company but our team is fully remote and spread around the globe. We have team members in Canada, US, Wales, Brazil, Germany, Australia, Uruguay, France and Russia.
– Regular team retreats. Our last team retreat was in San Diego.
To apply for this job, please visit angel.co.