Who We’re Looking For
We’re in search of a unique kind of developer. You’re already grounded in the fundamentals of software development and have taught yourself some machine learning or deep learning out of personal interest or curiosity. You’re looking for the chance to apply your skills, learn new ones, and develop and deploy your code into real production situations and feel pride in seeing what you’ve built be used to make people’s lives better. You’re not looking to be micromanaged; you’re looking for a role where you’re handed a problem and apply your skills and resourcefulness to solve it. You’re eager to work in an environment where your decisions and work have a significant impact. You’ll have access to a rich set of production data, a robust computing infrastructure, and you’ll be building on an established foundation. If you’ve been longing for a role that allows you to develop your own machine-learning skills on an existing stable platform that already has machine-learning integrated into it, you’ll find this position to be a perfect fit.
Python, Nodejs, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Prometheus, Opensearch, DynamoDB, Github, AWS, Kubernetes, CircleCI, Slack
Roles and Responsibilities
Maintain and Extend Services: Maintain and improve a set of microservices written in Python and NodeJS to ensure high reliability, scalability, and performance.
Data Management & Model Development: Develop, create, and curate large datasets that will be used to train supervised machine learning models. Work on cleaning, processing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis. Train, evaluate, and fine-tune deep learning models using frameworks such as PyTorch.
Data Analytics: Analyze various aspects of the business to produce actionable insights and reporting that lead to increases in revenue, improved customer retention, or reduced operational costs.
AWS Management: Monitor and configure various AWS services such as S3 for storage, RDS for databases, Opensearch for search functionalities, and EKS for Kubernetes deployment to ensure smooth operations.
Skills and Proficiencies
- Basic Software Engineering: Must have experience with Git for version control, Continuous Integration pipelines for automated testing, Docker for containerization, and an understanding of service-based applications.
- Python: Proficiency in libraries such as PyTorch for deep learning, Jupyter for notebooks, NumPy for numerical operations, and Matplotlib for plotting and visualization.
- Database Management: Practical experience with PostgreSQL and an understanding of relational databases.
- Excellent communication skills: Must be fluent in English and possess strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities: Curious, resourceful, and analytical.
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning.
- Experience in configuring and monitoring AWS services.
- Familiarity with Nodejs.
- Familiarity with GQL.
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ (or AMQP more generally) for messaging between services.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org