Who we are
At ClaimSpace we’re on a mission to change how businesses collaborate and engage with the outside world. Our platform builds beautiful digital branches that deliver secure and personalised experiences to staff, partners and customers. Headquartered in Sydney Australia with team members across the world, we are growing a diverse and remote team to take us to our next stage of growth and beyond.
We’re looking for a talented developer to help us expand our global customer base. An ideal candidate brings leadership, maturity and a deep understanding of the software development life cycle. You will work with their distributed team of Developers and Product Specialists to build and scale our platform.
*Due to time zone constraints we will only be considering applicants in and around GMT+3 and GMT-6.
*ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT INCLUDE A GITHUB OR PORTFOLIO LINK WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration with databases
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation
- 3+ years of experience building applications in Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec
- Familiar with meta-programming and Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
Why we think you’ll love it here
- Work with one company and one product and get to grow with us!
- Agile, collaborative and diverse team culture
- Comprehensive benefits (vacation policy, health insurance and 401k/pension matching)
- Equity options
- Home office reimbursements and remote team activities
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com