Are you interested in E-Mobility and are you also looking for a job in which your technical knowledge comes to its full advantage? Optimile is looking for a back-end software developer for our Charge Point Operator (CPO) & Mobility Service Provider (MSP) platform development.
- You have a thorough experience with Python, Django and Java.
- You have an understanding of React Native.
- Working with pull requests, code reviews and unit testing are basics for you.
- You are passionate about developing and expanding back-end systems.
- Working in a team doesn’t scare you.
- You have the ability to take responsibility and work independently.
- You speak fluently English.
- Living in Europe is a must.
- You’ll be contributing to the further development of our Charging as a Service platform (CPO/MSP) for electric vehicles and the integration of various mobility platforms.
- Setting up roaming connections with other ‘Charging Station Operators’
- Setting up interoperability integrations with ‘Charging Stations Manufacturers’
- Offering technical support in the backend system for charging stations.
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.