(Remote, Full-Time, Anywhere in the World)
Small niche companies are becoming increasingly successful in the expanding and highly differentiated marketplace we are in today. At Deep Consulting Solutions, we help these companies grow big while staying effective and delivering the best to their clients.
Do you want to be part of a no-nonsense consultancy that grows successful and effective businesses using business process improvement, automation, and efficient marketing? Our global consulting team is looking for Business Analysts to investigate companies and restructure their business operations using our business improvement process.
What We Do
We find niche and successful small companies who have problems running their complex internal productions as they scale. The first thing that we do for them is effectively re-organize their operational processes so that they can most effectively attract, service and retain their customers and run their internal production in the way most optimal for quality and profitability. The second thing we do is build and implement a software solution that will administer and enforce the new and improved operation model. In the future, we plan on adding a third component of the service where we would expand their newly re-organized business by bringing them their best fitted clients through effective direct response marketing, while making sure that their internal systems are running well to handle the increased volume.
Our clients generally are small businesses with an intensive service component to the operation. They include custom manufacturers, installers, concierge medicine providers, financial service companies and other companies providing a personalized complex service. They have a very difficult time growing their volume due to a large amount of complexity and decision-making that goes in to servicing each client and thus need effective automation to be implemented in their operation in order to be able to run their business, which first requires a proper business model structure to be developed in order to allow for automation to be adopted.
Work Process and Team Structure
Our company operates on a rigid process and employs a large variety of functional experts in the team. All projects follow a sequence in which the business operation is first thoroughly analyzed and investigated by the Business Analyst who puts together a thorough business model analysis, it is then evaluated with other Business Analysts for efficiency, business model improvement decisions are made, and a target business model is put together – this analysis of the business model and the improvements to it are based on the company’s principles and follow the company’s standardized guidelines. The target business model is then used to formulate the requirements for a software solution to be implemented, which is then designed by the software design team, designs are reviewed by the Business Analyst for business model relevance, and once approved, the software solution is built. Once a software solution is put together and vetted for its quality, it is then assessed by the Business Analyst, and implemented into the business operation – during which, the Business Analyst oversees the implementation and makes sure that the business operation experiences the necessary outcomes out of the project.
The project teams are kept small in order to make projects easier to organize and to ensure personal responsibility. There usually are either 1 or 2 Business Analysts on the project, and there would normally only be 1 person from the software design team in charge of planning the design and interacting with the Business Analysts – all reporting directly to the Principal of the company who maintains a close watch on all projects.
What We Will Expect From You
As the Business Analyst, your ultimate deliverable will be an effective, relevant, and efficient business model that will enable our team to create an effective software solution, that when implemented will allow the client’s business to be effectively run, monitored, and scaled. We will have very high quality expectations from you, and we will expect you to make your own decisions to ensure an effective delivery. Specifically we will consistently expect the following in your work:
- Deep and thorough analysis of the business situation and circumstances;
- Rigorous reasoning in your evaluations and business model proposals;
- Practical awareness and consideration in your business models;
- Very high level of detail and precision;
- Critical evaluation of other team members’ work in the project;
- Effective work within the team with proper self-organization and direct communicat
Generally, you will be free to decide how you structure your work, so long as you produce effective results that meet our quality standard and lead to successfully completed projects. You will be held accountable for the outcomes of your actions, and not your activities. Your given level of responsibility will be determined by your performance, which will be assessed after every project that you complete, leading to matching results in your compensation.
We have a tight business to run and our jobs require a certain commitment to results and willingness to accept responsibility for the individual actions on the part of our employees. Therefore, we require our candidates to:
- Understand that an activity by itself is useless unless it produces a useful outcome
- Be ready to self-organize and self-manage and make own decisions about what to do in order to deliver the result;
- Be willing to re-examine approaches and methods when results suggest that current approaches aren’t working;
- Be willing to endure hard work to achieve success and not expect instant gratification;
- Approach matters rigorously and analytically;
- Act on the above.
The following skills will be necessary:
- Strong logical, numerical, and verbal reasoning skills to study and understand the business situation in its full context;
- Analytical skills to discern confusing information and separate reality from false perception;
- Excellent verbal and written English to communicate with our international team;
- Effective communication skills to formulate and communicate your thoughts to the client and inside the team;
- Various experience of working in real businesses.
The following will help:
- Experience in working with businesses in a consultative capacity;
- Experience in sales, customer service, management, consulting — and any other work that involves dealing with people effectively;
- Experience involving researching and analyzing a lot of different information;
- Experience with business modeling.
What We Offer
- High Performance Oriented Management
The organization is consistently and constantly managed for performance and results. High performers are rewarded. Excuses are not accepted and employees who make them are ejected. Long, unnecessary, bloviating meetings do not exist. Direct, quick and clear feedback is given on everybody’s work. The owner personally manages the business and there is little to no middle management present. If you prove yourself to be a reliable and effective employee, you will have all the necessary authority, resources, etc. made available to you in order to deliver your results.
- Results Based Compensation
Successful projects and results you deliver serve as the basis for financial bonuses. There is a base pay, however, it is expected that team members work beyond the minimal requirements and be rewarded for exceptional results delivered.
- Significant Room For Responsibility
You will be responsible for the strategic, long-term decisions instead of just collecting requirements from the client or preparing nonsense reports. Neither would you be having to put up a pleasant show in front of clients – you will be focused purely on generating results.
- Work on Your Own Time
You can work from anywhere and at a time that best suits your preferences provided that you can deliver results. There isn’t a 9-6 or any other hourly schedule in place and there are no time logs made. There also do not exist any time-wasting activities and everybody’s time is respected. That being said, the amount of work that you’ll need to put in to get results will by all means make this a full time job and require a full time professional commitment from you.
- Opportunities to Practically Develop and Enhance Your Expertise
We work with many complex and niche companies and our business improvement approach requires a deep dive and understanding of their industry in detail, which you will develop quickly. Every project will show you real and meaningful results and provide an opportunity to see how your business model improvements perform in real business.
- Growth Within Our Organization
Our organization is dynamic, growing, and quite new. Employees who prove themselves to be responsible, effective, and motivated will have the opportunities to take increasing responsibilities as the company develops.
Our candidate selection process is designed to objectively assess people’s ability to deliver. We do not have long and pointless rounds of interviews filled with hypothetical questions and we do not make decisions solely by looking at somebody’s resume. Instead, we follow the below sequence:
- Job Application Form.
- Pre-Screening Online Skills Assessment.
- Short Interview.
- Practical Test Assignment.
- Evaluation of the Assignment and Decision on Hire.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit forms.zohopublic.com.