Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
You’re a high-performing, quota-crushing sales professional eager to contribute to the goals of a fast-growing health tech startup. We’re EngagedMD and we provide patient journey software to fertility clinics in order to improve clinic efficiency and the patient experience. Together, we can make life easier for clinics and patients alike.
As a Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for handling all stages of the sales cycle, including prospecting, discovery, product demonstrations, and contract negotiation, primarily calling on physicians, practice managers, and nurse supervisors within fertility clinics. At EngagedMD, our sales approach is consultative and we strive to deeply understand our prospects’ operational workflows in order to add value. As such, authenticity, strong listening and communication skills, and ability to follow clear processes are critical for success in this role.
You’ll also have the opportunity to contribute cross-functionally by collaborating on marketing initiatives for lead generation, supporting and growing our strategic partnerships, and working with our professional services team to maximize swift product adoption.
This fully remote role reports to our Director of Fertility Sales. Candidates are required to reside in the United States and must be open to occasional business travel. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States and EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Generate revenue and meet sales targets
- Master EngagedMD’s product to lead all stages of the sales cycle, including lead generation, qualification/discovery, product demos, and contract negotiations
- Research target accounts (via internet research, social media monitoring, etc.) to develop and execute account-based outreach strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects by learning about their unique challenges and providing solutions to help their programs succeed
- Continuously optimize our sales processes and tools through data-driven decision making
- Represent the EngagedMD brand, mission, and values in the field by participating in industry trade shows and conferences to interface with prospective and existing accounts
- Diligently update prospecting status and maintain data integrity across our Sales Enablement Platform and our CRM (Salesforce)
- Maintain a pulse on the fertility field, understanding the priorities and trends of the field as it evolves
What You’ll Bring
- At least 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, ideally some of which is in SaaS
- A demonstrated history of exceeding goals
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid parental, family, and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.