Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
- Create designs and campaigns from briefs that speak to our audiences
- Collaborate in 2-week sprints on the squad’s and product team’s ideas and releases
- Follow Hotjar’s brand guidelines, where necessary expand or improve them
- Get to know our audience and understand what gets them excited, to create designs that cater to their preferences
- Work with the creative team, the marketing department and our product team
- Experience in designing and owning creative projects for tech brands (B2B or B2C) either in-house or in an agency
- A portfolio showcasing your previous work with stats around performance is mandatory (please include link)
- Experience collaborating on designs within a campaign from brief to pixel-perfect execution, including testing your designs and iterating to improve performance
- A hands-on, collaborative approach to design, where you’re able to detach yourself from your creations and look at them objectively
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.