At Bitovi, we design and build the breakthrough web apps today’s businesses need to lead their industries tomorrow. Companies small and large—including some of the world’s most iconic brands—rely on our expertise to deliver outsized results.
An efficient team, we hire only deeply experienced professionals with the talent and passion to push our client projects towards success. We’ve built many of the open-source tools other developers use every day. And our product delivery team can bring even the most complex solutions to fruition.
Known for being easy to work with, we are flexible, friendly and fast. When you need exceptional digital tools that really move the needle, Bitovi delivers web experiences that inspire customer excitement and loyalty.
Our team consists of about 40 developers and designers located around the US and Canada. This is a remote, full-time position. Due to historical travel requirements, we are seeking candidates in the US or Canada who are willing and able to travel in the future once business travel resumes. Travel averages approximately 3-5 days every 10 weeks. There are no plans to travel soon.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for highly qualified individuals with the following (in order of priority):
- 3+ years professional experience developing single page application
- Experience in AngularJS and Angular 2+ versions
- Solid understanding of TypeScript and RxJS
- Experience with state management patterns and libraries like NgRx or Akita is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills who are comfortable interacting with clients
- A good understanding of Computer Science (CS degree, or equivalent knowledge is required)
You’ll work with clients to create applications, discussing and designing architectures, reviewing code, and researching new front-end technologies.
A LITTLE BIT MORE:
We welcome individuals who enjoy identifying the hard parts of application development and simplifying them, talking about software architecture, and teaching others. We also want someone who can lead others and be an integral part of a team.
Specifically, the following attributes are major positives:
- Has an eagerness to learn and execute in the “the right way”
- Is open minded about development best practices
- Has some experience with back-end systems and databases
- Some experience contributing to or using open source projects
At Bitovi, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of talented individuals who will support and challenge you. You’ll grow through various experiences on client projects as well as internal initiatives and strategic projects.
Bitovians get a slate of great benefits. Bitovi offers:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonuses
- Bi-annual company retreats to places like Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Amelia Island, Florida
- 401(k) plan with matching
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Health and dental insurance
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Working from home with flexible hours
HOW TO APPLY:
Share a resume and a thoughtful introduction (cover letter!) that shows us that you’re the kind of person we’ve described above. Your thoughtful introduction should cover why you are interested in this role, something you recently worked on and are proud of, and a fun fact about yourself. Use the following link to apply. Please follow these application instructions!
Application & Interview Process: Our process can take 2-6 weeks on average. Please advise if you have any job search deadlines we should be aware of.
*Please note that we are not interested in working with Recruiters or Hiring firms at this time.
**All offers are contingent on passing a successful background check.