OurFamilyWizard is the world’s most trusted co-parenting application and is well-recognized and used among the broader family law community which includes professionals such as lawyers, judges, mediators, and mental health professionals, among many others.
Nearly one million parents and practitioners have leveraged OurFamilyWizard to achieve positive co parenting outcomes. With a recent infusion of capital, the organization is poised to accelerate growth. By expanding the reach of OurFamilyWizard’s platform to parents and professionals who can benefit from more effective communication and collaboration, OurFamilyWizard will continue its mission of empowering families with an effective blueprint for co parenting.
We’re seeking a dedicated developer to work alongside a talented team and build out android based features for the OurFamilyWizard application. You’re a curious, proactive mobile developer with a fluent command of the latest Java and/or Kotlin APIs.
Who You Are:
- You have a knack for writing readable, maintainable code and know how to balance getting it done with getting it right.
- You have a track record of working on technically ambitious projects to timely completion and don’t shy away from big engineering challenges.
- You have an eye for detail and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You’re a terrific communicator who can help steer cross-functional teams from idea to implementation.
- You have a demonstrated ability to approach multifaceted problems holistically and create elegant, simple solutions.
- Above all, you’re a self-starter who thrives in autonomy and can work effectively with little oversight.
OurFamilyWizard has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please say hello.
What Success Looks Like:
- 4+ year experience as a mobile engineer using Kotlin/Java to build native Android applications
- High working knowledge of leveraging RESTful API’s Familiarity with specific Android architectural related components, such as Dagger
- Experience with Android build tools, such as Gradle Flexibility to take on a wide range of tasks to fill in any gaps that exist to make a product successful
- Strong analytic experience and a bias for data-driven decision making
- Successful experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) environment.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated desire to learn new technologies and skill sets
- Proven experience delivering software applications/features from inception to shipping within a cross-functional team environment.
- A strong desire to find the best answer for our customers and our business vs. be “right."
- Low ego, high integrity
Great mission. Creating a safe and productive environment for families to co-exist is extremely important for us; we’ve been doing it for 19 years. That’s why we just closed a private investment round through our committed investors, Spectrum Equity. This relationship puts us in the same company as brands like: Ancestry, Bitly, GrubHub, and others.
Growing team. While we’ve been around for a while, we continue to evolve and innovate. That’s what keeps us going! You’ll have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our engineering organization as we hit our second stride.
Amazing Culture. OurFamilyWizard has a positive and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. Here’s a list of our key benefits:
- Health and Dental Care: OFW pays 100% of the premium for employee AND additional family members
- 401k: Up to a 4% match is offered with immediate vesting. Roth style and Traditional contributions are both offered.
- Learning & Development stipend for employees
- Full access to Udemy online learning courses
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
- Recently added National Election day to the list of company holidays!
- OFW employees drink free of charge at our local pub, Dangerous Man Brewing (within reason, of course), and outside business hours!
Come As You are!
Our Family Wizard provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit ourfamilywizard.breezy.hr.