Now Hiring: Remote Senior Amazon Product Manager (Ecommerce)
🏥 Health Benefits
🔑 Work with Founders
🏖️ Flexible Vacation Time
💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
🗺 Anywhere in North or South America
Who We Are
The Senior Amazon Product Manager Role
Even though the role is product sourcing and launching focused, every day is different and we get to chase tons of shiny objects. 90% of the work is ‘pre-launch’, such as copywriting (you’ll be able to work freelancers but we’d like to bring this in-house), researching price points, examining customer reviews, evaluating packaging, and assessing the competition.
- Manage and obsess over the details of frequent product launches
- Help to source new products to sell
- Maintain and organize ongoing product production schedules
- What stage are we in? Brainstorming, samples shipped to China, quotes, packaging design, etc.
- When do we expect this product to go live?
- Update Sponsored Ads team about new products with a monthly Loom video discussing what’s being launched and who our competitors are
- Competitive research before during and after products are launched
- Keep records and notes from weekly calls on the next steps
- Work closely with our Operations Manager to track urgent issues and solve them accordingly.
- Work with a copywriter to create listings (Huge bonus if you have product copywriting skills and strong keyword research.)
- Physically test products and ideate on ways to improve or reverse engineer
- Thread together loose ideas and create actionable next steps
Projects and Growth
The Skills and Experience We’re Looking For
- Process orientated
- Clever and creative
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks
- Mitigate and anticipate problems (Problem seeker and solver)
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and can see projects through to the end
- Ability to synthesize qualitative information and make it quantitative (i.e.: understand customer reviews and have a clear path to making a product better)
Bonus Skills (‘Nice to Haves’)
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Engineering or Product Background
- Experience with sourcing and product launching
- Product copywriting skills and strong keyword research
- Business, communications, or product design 4-year degree
- Amazon and eCommerce experience (you’ve worked for an eCommerce company or tried to start your own).
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent home office set up with reliable and fast internet
- Must be located in North or South America
- Must be approximately available 11 am – 3:30/4 pm PST. There must be at least a 4-hour overlap.
No Amazon or Ecomm experience but very interested in the role?
Salary and Benefits
- Very competitive salaries
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Time
To apply for this job, please visit airtable.com.