Hello All Operations Managers!
Now, I’m the founder of CrewFire.com, a SaaS platform that helps e-commerce brands and entrepreneurs transform their businesses by turning their customers into their army of brand ambassadors and micro-influencers.
We are on a mission to help independent entrepreneurs grow and thrive, in a world increasingly dominated by big tech, and increasingly hostile to independent businesses.
The service we’ll be offering is a 100% done-for-you brand ambassador service, leveraging our platform on our customers behalf (think: community management meets affiliate management meets social media management).
- System Design: Design, create, and implement our agency operations playbook.
- Customer Success: Service our agency clients and drive powerful, profitable results.
- Account Management: Serve as initial point-of-contact for agency clients. Manage client relationships
- Campaign Strategy: Work alongside our team to develop creative community/affiliate marketing strategies for our clients, and execute them.
- Management & Leadership: Hire, recruit, onboard, and train fulfillment staff (community managers, project managers, etc…) to carry out the agency operations playbook.
- You have at least 5 years of Agency Operations experience under your belt
- You have the ability to envision, articulate, and then execute complex plans, processes, and system (like building an organizational agency structure from square one)
- You’re extremely detail oriented (to prove it, please copy & paste a fire emoji after your name in the application form below 🔥).
- You’re an effective manager and leader
- You’re a self starter & you take initiative
- You really love to “WOW” your clients
- We are deeply passionate about the work we are doing. This is about more than just a paycheck. This is about building something that serves others, while building an exceptional team and business in the process.
- We hold ourselves to a high standards of excellence.
- We are committed to creating and delivering genuine, transformational value for our customers.
- We are obsessed with designing and implementing thoughtful, beautiful experiences in every aspect of our business.
- We are committed to our own journeys of personal growth and self-development.
- Despite it all, we remain deeply committed to breathing fun and playfulness into every aspect of our business, organization, product, and brand.
A Powerful Growth Opportunity
The hiring process will include the questions in the form linked below. For qualified candidates, a follow up project will follow, and then a test project or interview afterwards.
To apply for this job, please visit www.notion.so.