- Seek out new affiliate partners to drive new sales. This includes connecting with bloggers, influencers, email list owners, course creators, and other media companies.
- Work with affiliates and the marketing team to get publishers new creatives, landing pages, and content as needed.
- Motivating current affiliates to drive more sales and promote new campaigns.
- Responsible for tending to the daily needs of affiliate accounts, on-boarding new affiliates, troubleshooting issues, and identifying new high-value opportunities.
- Ensures records are up-to-date and data is accurate and ready to use.
- Builds our educational resources to educate affiliates on promotion tactics.
- A skilled written and verbal communicator who is clear and personable
- A strong negotiator
- A critical thinker with strong decision-making skills
- The ability to dive deep into data analyses and translate findings into big picture action items
- Savvy with CRMs and client support tools
- Naturally able to develop and nurture long-lasting partner relationships
- Able to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- Knowledgeable in lead generation or digital marketing (preferred)
- A hunger for earning an uncapped income.
- Attention to detail (to show this, please include your favorite movie and why in your cover letter)
We’re a growing company that likes to work hard, have fun, and isn’t afraid to try new things. Some days it’s almost unfair how much fun the marketing team gets to have brainstorming product and ad ideas.
We offer a flexible schedule that allows you to be an awesome person because life is more than work.
Our team also gets $2000/year each to spend to recharge. That means whatever you’re into that recharges you, we support (our team has bought guitars, workout equipment, massages, books, bikes, and a whole host of other fun stuff with their recharge money).
To apply for this job, please visit dropified.breezy.hr.