You will be working remotely as an admin assistant for our Online Math Center. We’re looking for around ~30 hours per week.
https://ivymath.com offers online tutoring for students grades 3-8. Our mission is to help students overcome math anxiety and really develop a learning for math! Our company culture is highly team based, supportive, and emphasizes taking care of each other and looking out for one another. We value hard work and dedication, and also having fun and getting to know one another as friends! If you love working with super competent people who trust each other and problem solve creatively together, this is a wonderful working environment for you.
- Organization and detail-oriented
- Friendly and patient, you enjoy talking to people!
- Enjoy learning how to use new software and data-entry systems.
- Take parent help-line calls between 1pm-7pm Mon to Fri (it is OK if you only have 4 out of 5 days available or don’t have complete coverage).
- Register and Enroll new students
- New student onboarding
a) make sure ED sent out LP,
b) first day emails and
c) parents return forms with student data.
- Process student withdrawals
- Run routine reports
- Run routine emails
- Fulfill Points program: send out egift certificates from Amazon, etc.