Aha Media Group, a content strategy and copywriting consultancy, is seeking an Account Manager to join our account management team.
We get a lot of resumes, and we want to save everyone time! If you can meet the following 3 criteria, this might be the right job for you:
1. You have experience managing content.
2. Healthcare is an industry you know.
3. You know how to keep the trains running and on-time.
If you can’t say yes to any of the three above, chances are we aren’t meant to be. But that’s okay! Pass this on to a friend of yours who might be a better fit.
You’re still reading—that’s a good sign. One more hurdle: The salary is in the 70’s.
Still here? Great.
There are two major parts of this role:
- Serve as the primary relationship owner of day-to-day activities for an assigned group of client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth
- Understand and evaluate prospect and client needs and be proactive in providing solutions and building relationships
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the project; manages scope and deliverables
- Lead client onboarding and maintain ownership of client’s strategic preferences across all content projects
- Acts as final internal reviewer and checks quality assurance before projects reach clients
- Identify new opportunities from existing accounts, partnering with business development team to increase revenue
- Stay abreast of content strategy, content marketing and copywriting best practices, sharing relevant insights with clients
- Attend networking events and actively pursues other revenue-generating activities
- Coordinate with business development and editorial teams to start content production after sale as quickly as possible
- Collect key editorial information from client and successfully communicates strategy and goals to internal teams
- Develop effective project plans that produce high-quality work efficiently; recommend content approval workflows and other production best practices to clients
- Assign project deliverables to content strategists, editors and writers
- Deliver weekly status reports to clients and be able to prepare and deliver client presentations when necessary
- Remove blockers for team in order to get work done on schedule, whether it’s client delays or difficult to schedule stakeholders
- Evaluate content quality and performance of editorial team members
- Manage content creation and internal content approval workflows
- Use digital technologies to support project management, such as Harvest, Basecamp, TeamGantt, Salesforce and Excel
Who You Are
- 3 – 5 years of account or project management experience ideally in a digital marketing or editorial environment
- Dynamic personality with a positive, can-do attitude able to work well with a variety of audiences, from executive-level clients to contractors
- Natural relationship-builder; you like people and people like you
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, decisive environment where you’ll have a lot of autonomy and be expected to be a manager of one
- Able to successfully work from home and travel domestically when needed
- Write and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables and timelines on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Talk the content talk, have a genuine and proactive interest in content strategy and general understanding of the marketing landscape
- Experience managing accounts of healthcare, health insurance or financial services clients a plus
This is a full-time position and is 100% telework.
Aha Media Group is a fast-paced atmosphere. If these align with your values, you should apply:
- Above and beyond, no matter what, every single time: We hire exceptional people and expect them to deliver their very best—every time.
- Meaningful work, meaningful life: We put in the time we need to get the job done in the best way possible, and then we go home to the people and hobbies we love.
- Be impeccable with your words and your intentions: We are respectful and direct communicators who say the things we mean and mean the things we say.
- Stay curious longer: We approach every challenge with a fresh perspective and explore new approaches and solutions.
- Always be learning: We focus on continuous learning and self-improvement.
If you are interested, please submit:
- Cover letter (include a P. S.with the number 2 in your cover letter)
Please send your application to the address below.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org