I am Tom, the Chief Customer Officer at TestGorilla. We are a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps hiring teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we have experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,300 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way. From the start of TestGorilla in 2020, organizations around the world have confirmed the need to approach hiring differently, leading to significant growth – month after month – for TestGorilla.
As we look to scale our efforts this year and beyond, we’re looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive who can generate interest, structure and manage a complex sales process for mid-market and large organizations. Do you want to join our fast growing team and help people land dream jobs?
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 4% of base salary
The job in a nutshell
As an Account Executive, you will plan your territory, engage with prospects (inbound and outbound), identify their recruitment needs, qualify the opportunity and structure a commercial new logo deal.
You understand the buying cycle of more complex IT purchase decisions and have the ability to connect and engage on an executive level. An analytical mindset and ability to articulate value and return on investment is a must have skill to be successful in this role.
You will work closely with the marketing and business development teams to contribute to a growing customer base that puts more people in their dream jobs.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Plan your territory, understand the market, analyze competitors and prioritize inbound and outbound leads
- Inspire medium and large organizations to change the way they recruit candidates
- Advise prospects on benefits and value of pre-hiring tests and the unique characteristics of TestGorilla
- Qualify the needs of prospect
- Build and maintain relationships on executive level, be a trusted advisor
- Structure and manage the buying process proactively
- Negotiate and close deals with focus on long term customer lifecycle value
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are naturally curious and eager to learn in a high growth environment
- You build strong relationships with customers through active listening
- You are looking forward to be part of a team that applies self-critical thinking in an open culture to develop others
- You are a critical thinker that can apply that skill on the spot in objection handling
- You are results-driven and have a mindset to beat targets
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You have a track record of overachieving (commercial) target
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and/or a fast-growing startup
- You have experience in a B2B environment in a “hunting” role
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment (link below) so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.