Gainfully is the first open marketing platform for financial services. We help mutual fund and insurance companies connect better with advisors, and help advisors get more clients. Our app platform delivers branded marketing content and campaigns to advisors in a completely SEC/FINRA-compliant channel, supporting their business across social, email, mobile, and more while giving their sponsoring companies unprecedented data insights into advisors and clients.
Gainfully provides a content distribution engine to the financial services industry that enables product manufacturers (asset managers + insurance carriers), broker-dealers and distributors to compliantly support the retail-client facing intermediary (financial advisors and insurance agents) at scale.
With Gainfully all US registered (FINRA/SEC/NAIC) financial services professionals have access to a consolidated library of digital resources that they can access, save and distribute to clients and prospects compliantly.
We have laser like focus on key markets and have a robust inbound funnel of interested organizations. We need a doer. Someone with passion, skills, and a conviction to focus on getting the job done.
As our Account Executive you will:
– Own a sales pipeline of organizations comprising of: B/Ds, Insurance Agencies, Asset Managers, Insurance Carriers and Distributors
– Manage the sales process from prospecting to close; conduct introductory calls, demos, use-case discovery meetings, negotiation and contract execution
– Navigate large organizations; identify champion stakeholder(s), manage competing interests and run a process
– Hit sales targets
– Not be scared to do outbound prospecting and sales
***THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR ROLE***
Traits needed for this role:
– Exhibit the gravitas required to be a trusted partner to marketing, compliance and sales teams in the financial services industry
– Super organized, good follow up skills and process driven
– Great communications skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and get results
Experiences and skills that would help you to succeed:
– Startup experience is required
– 4 years or more of work experience
– B2B SaaS sales experience
– Financial Services Industry experience
– Digital Marketing technology sales experience
– Compliance technology sales experience
– Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
– Excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Competitive compensation
– Flexible time off policy
– Full health benefits
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.