Cloudcraft is the leading architecture visualization service for AWS developers, solution architects, and engineers around the world. We support more than 200,000 users helping development teams design, optimize and collaborate with Live blueprints of their AWS cloud environment in real-time.
Launched in 2016 we are a small and growing team that is bootstrapped and profitable. The Cloudcraft platform has had initial success completely through word-of-mouth adoption. To support our rapidly growing user base we are scaling our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
If you want to have an impact, you are entrepreneurial, and you enjoy working remotely consider joining our 100% remote team today!
We are hiring an experienced Account Executive to join our growing B2B Inside Sales department. As a Cloudcraft Account Executive you are the initial point of contact and hands-on product expert tasked with ensuring customer satisfaction. Cloudcraft is a technical product and your day-to-day sales activities require hands-on expertise. You will have the opportunity to engage in continuous learning about all things cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
As an Account Executive, you will demonstrate product functionality, understand customer use-cases and requirements, and support users as they integrate Cloudcraft into their Cloud/AWS workflow. You will act proactively to address customer needs and facilitate the sales process from initial contact through deal completion and opportunity widening.
- Perform remote screen-share demos of Cloudcraft for prospects
- Manage sales email campaigns for a continuous pipeline of inbound leads
- Manage and support the decision making process of companies evaluating Cloudcraft
- Act as the main point of contact for prospects from initial contact to a Won opportunity
- Organize follow-up customer meetings to deep dive and satisfy user requirements
- Effectively communicate Cloudcraft business value and demonstrate use-cases for users unfamiliar with the platform
- Communicate security and privacy best practices. Customer data security is paramount; our #1 priority.
- Troubleshoot issues and objection handling in a timely manner
- Identify and qualify new potential customers, manage your time, learn from mistakes, and sharpen your ability to identify a good product fit.
- Coordinate with Sales Development Representatives and Marketing team to ensure our messaging and goals are aligned
- Stay up-to-date with new product features and product launches
- Establish sales and Cloudcraft best practices, communicate successes and failures with the Cloudcraft team so we may continuously improve our internal process
- Monitor and report on sales performance metrics
- Suggest ideas and gather customer requirements to increase sales and improve the customer experience
- Meet or exceed your monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota
- Reliable Internet access for remote working
- Past work experience as a SaaS B2B Account Executive
- Hands-on experience in a customer facing role requiring live product demos
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Past work experience with CRM software, email/marketing automation
- Ability to learn and demonstrate Cloudcraft capabilities to prospective and current customers.
- Ability to work remotely with our company tool-set (Slack, email, SaaS services)
- Experience scheduling, managing, and leading remote screen-share discovery and demo calls
- Learn, understand, meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Negotiation skills, objection handling
- Past work experience with technical SaaS products
- Due to our work with government agencies and partners: US Persons / Citizenship required
You’ll be a great fit at Cloudcraft if:
- You have past work experience with Amazon Web Services
- You have designed, managed, or deployed applications/solutions on AWS
- You are eager to continuously learn about AWS and cloud service providers like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- You are excited to have a major impact on Cloudcraft’s growth
- You have received or are currently working towards an AWS Certification (Cloud Practitioner, Solution Architect, etc.)
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- HSA & FSA benefit accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits
- Company sponsored continuous education and industry certifications
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.